Ohh, just in time for the holidays, Enterprise Library 3.0 has just had it's first CTP released. Might have to give it a whirl to see what I can use from it versus the current 2.0 version I'm using. Some of the new features look interesting, especially the new Validation Application Block & Application Block Software Factory. Good thing I'm leaving my computer behind, otherwise I think my wife would divorce me. Check out the new site on CodePlex.
Excentrics World will be unavailable until after the first of the year for celebrating the holidays. Please be aware that this will affect all support requests, forum response, and source code licensing purchases.
Yes, the title says it all. FogBugz is getting an exposed API (oddly enough feels like WebServices but isn't even close - rar!) in the next version. The good news is there's a beta version of this API already out that enables a new Visual Studio 2005 Plugin to see your cases by your various filters. I've been wanting something like this for home for quite awhile, so I'm quite happy to see this finally exists. I would have posted sooner about this, but it was a rocky start for the API as it's already on (my version #, not there's) 1.2 due to some bugs not allowing me or many others to work with it. So definately check this out if you're using FogBugz and Visual Studio 2005 & hate to have a separate IE window open to manage your bugs.
Version 2.0.5 of Excentrics World Server Controls has just been released targeting Microsoft AJAX Extensions, RC1 to ensure continued full compatibility as well as some other bug fixes. It should be noted that with this release, the control set will no longer be compatible with any prior versions of Microsoft AJAX Extensions. The items that were added/fixed are:
- Added disabling auto-complete for the calendar/timepicker textbox.
- Fixed issue where supplying less decimal characters than the max specified would throw an exception upon postback for the Numeric Box.
- Fixed issue where readonly was enabled on the Numeric Box and typing over selected text would delete the text.
- Fixed enabling or disabling the Calendar Popup control via client script multiple times so that the control doesn't display the calendar when clicking on the image.
- Fixed issue where setting Nullable=True, the visible date was 1/1/1900 on the Calendar Popup.
- Fixed month/year popup from jumping 10 years down to 5 years since that is what is displayed on the Calendar Popup.
The updated version can be downloaded by visiting http://www.eworldui.net/Download.aspx. The official build number for this release is 220.127.116.116.