I'm happy to announce that Excentrics World Server Controls has hit version 2.0.3. This version focuses primarily on Microsoft AJAX Extensions, Beta 1 support enabling developers to utilize the Excentrics World Server Controls through a compatibility layer. The full change-list is as follows:
- Full compatibility with Microsoft AJAX Extensions, Beta 1.
- Added support for applying the ToolTip to the title hyperlink in the CollapsablePanel.
- Added support for a valid alpha or numeric character within the MaskedTextBox using the character 'x' as the indicator.
- Fixed issue where setting the calendar width was not applying correctly in the CalendarPopup.
- Fixed issue where selecting the same date/time would raise client side events in the CalendarPopup and TimePicker.
- Fixed issue where setting the Page Culture to something other than en-US would not display the calendar correctly in the CalendarPopup.
- Fixed issue where special day styling was not being applied correctly to weekdays and weekends in the CalendarPopup.
- Fixed issue with Internet Explorer when the control is contained within a scrollable div in the CalendarPopup and TimePicker.
For information regarding the compatibility mode with Microsoft AJAX Extensions, Beta 1, please view the Read Me document installed with the setup utility.
The updated version can be downloaded by visiting http://www.eworldui.net/Download.aspx. The official build number for this release is 126.96.36.1990.