I’m proud to announce that Excentrics World Server Controls has released v2.0.2. This has been a work in progress for about a month now with the biggest issue finally resolved, full Microsoft “Atlas” compatibility support! The full change-list is as follows:
- Full compatibility with Microsoft “Atlas” for all controls.
- Fixed validator controls not working with non en-US cultures.
- Fixed the display of the visible year for non-Gregorian calendars for the CalendarPopup.
- Fixed issue where setting PopupLocation=Left on the CalendarPopup and TimePicker never actually displayed the popups on the left.
- Fixed the issue where the CollapsablePanel was not retaining the expanded/collapsed state upon postback.
- Fixed the NumericBox not posting back when AutoPostBack=True
- Fixed issue where AutoFillFormat was not applying the mask when reaching a non-alpha/numeric character.
- Fixed tabbing into the MaskedTextBox by handling it more gracefully now when typing characters.
- Fixed issue where the multi-text drop down list and list box controls were not binding correctly against the selected value when contained in a DetailsView / FormView.
Along with the v2.0.2 release, there has been a price drop in licensing the source code. The cost is now $75 USD instead of $100 USD. Lastly, some website enhancements have been made, most notably the integration with my weblog displaying the latest 5 entries relating to website news.
The updated version can be downloaded by visiting http://www.eworldui.net/Download.aspx. The official build number for this release is 126.96.36.1994.